Welcome to Nation Enrichment Projects / TVA Virtual Coat Giveaway!
It is our honor to partner with Tennessee Valley Authority in this gracious mission to supply coats for the cold to our children. In order to assist as many families as possible, please follow the instructions for the 2020 Virtual Coat Giveaway!
(COVID-19) For your safety and the safety of others, certain restrictions must be adhered to during this Virtual Coat Giveaway.
- Virtual Coat Giveaway – December 12, 2020, Holy Nation Church, 3333 N Old Brownsville Rd Bartlett, TN 38134
- Coats will be given only to those who register online, through this NEP portal (
- School attendance proof must be electronically submitted through this NEP portal for each child (Proof Screenshot Upload – 1st 9 Weeks Report Card (or) 2nd 9 Weeks Progress Report)
- Children ages are Kindergarten through Fifth Grades
- Coats will be given, on a first come first serve basis
- After registration process is complete a schedule to pick up coats will be electronically issued by NEP to participants.
Day of Pick-up
- On the day of distribution all participants must remain in their vehicle and at the appropriate
- time a distribution team member will serve the parents/guardians.
- There will be no walk-ins served on distribution day
- Coats will be pre-selected for registrants, by NEP team, per size and gender
- Once allotment of coats has been reached registration will be disabled